pátek 20. ledna 2012

New york

                NewYork                        What is New York?
New York is a state in the Northeastern region of the United States. New York is the 27th most extensive, the 3rd most populous, and the 7th most densely populated of the 50 United States.

New York City, with a population of over 8.1 million, is the most populous city in the United States. It is known for its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center, and for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States.
I'm in New York City has not yet been.But if I go there, I'd definitely like to see the statue of liberty.According to me, it's next to England and France nejzajmavější State in the world!Of course I'd been getting photos, because even if I'm not there, so when I see photos of all of this reminds me.









Big  Apple
"The Big Apple" is a nickname for New York City
And Yes, why would I want to meet people with the New York City, I think that they are friendly, but it's just a thought, so it's true, maybe different.


1 komentář:

  1. finish the questions Terka..and add some more pictures

    OdpovědětVymazat